Tuesday 8 March 2022

Mi Marathi


 My new painting from my childhood memories ..Ofcourse all are inspirations or references from various painters. So the copyrights of original music and paintings lies with the owner. It is my take on my childhood spent in Mumbai ..The City motivates you for sure.Basically what I have tried to bring out is the heritage and traditional values of Maharashtra region through its depiction of warli art, sense of vagabondness through its wanderer tribe, the rich bull festival, the enriching saga of valour and courage of Shivaji, the gentle warkaris longing to go the distance just to see Lord Vithala and the elegant natya rasa of the lavani songs and its artists....all dying out and this was my reminisence of what Maharashtra stands for...

https://youtu.be/Xs3eWwhIXCQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

ORANGE CARROT TEA CAKE